India must be on your bucket list. We are sure you are dreaming about the Taj Mahal, one of the most important monuments in the world. Learn more about Hindu spirituality in the Holy city of Varanasi, where pilgrims arrive to bathe in the Ganges River. Either way, India has plenty to offer! Let iVisa.com help you with the Indian Visa for Armenia Citizens processes to enter India.
Armenian travelers must obtain an India Visa before traveling. Still, they can be sure they can trust iVisa.com with the electronic visa process as we are experts in all types of travel documentation. Our simplicity, speed, and security will make your trip even more relaxing.
The India Visa for Armenian travelers is possible with us! Keep reading all the details below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need an India Visa as an Armenian?
Yes! Citizens of Armenia must acquire an India Visa, and they can choose from the following alternatives:
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
Explore the application page and learn all about the India Tourist eVisa!
What is the validity of the India Tourist eVisa?
In case you are traveling to India for tourism activities, then you must apply for the India Tourist eVisa, which has the next options:
- 30 days validity with a double entry.
- 1-year validity with multiple entries.
- Valid for 5 years with multiple entry benefits.
iVisa.com is here to make your life easier! Apply now for your India Visa for Armenian travelers.
What are the requirements?
Visitors should complete an electronic form with personal Indian Visa for Cambodia Citizens details, and they must provide details about their flight to India.
The essential requirements for the India Tourist eVisa are:
- Passport scan, passports must have a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival and two blank pages.
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address to stay connected with iVisa.com.
- Payment methods, pay with a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
Remember that India offers three types of visas that may require various documentation. Therefore, verify what you need beforehand and start your India Tourist eVisa process now!
What are the processing times and fees?
Indian authorities have different fees for all the types of visas they offer, and iVisa.com will charge according to how fast you need your document.
Check the processing times for the India Tourist eVisa with a 1-year validity:
- Standard service, if you are willing to wait 5 days, then pay the minimum fee of USD $101.99.
- Rush service, we will work faster on your India Visa requirement if you pay USD $143.99 and wait for 3 days.
- Super Rush service, if you are in a hurry, then only wait for 36 hours and pay USD $190.99.
In case you need another type of India Visa for Armenian travelers, then go here and verify the total cost. We have the visa you need!
What is the India Visa process?
- Complete the online application and select a processing time that fits your needs.
- Check your details and determine how you will pay, either with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload your passport scan and photo. According to the type of visa you’re applying for, you may need to attach other supporting documents as well.
How will I receive my India Visa?
Travelers will receive an email from iVisa.com with the India Tourist eVisa. We recommend printing the document, so you can easily show it upon arrival. As well, you must bring the same passport used during the India Tourist eVisa process.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! iVisa.com works with the highest security measures that assure excellent results for all our customers.
Explore the comments section and confirm we are the best alternative for your India Tourist eVisa.
I have more questions. Where can I find more information?
Connect with our customer service agents who can help you solve all the questions about the India Visa for Armenian travelers.
Go to the application page and read all about traveling to India. Remember that we offer tourist, medical and business visas.
iVisa.com is the perfect trip partner! Travel to India with iVisa.com and get your India Visa for Armenian travelers now!
Armenia passport holder check that you are OK to travel to India
To be allowed to travel to India and to enter when you get here, you’ll need to:
- Hold a valid passport or travel document in good condition with 2 blank pages for your visa and valid for a minimum of 180 days at the time of your visa application.
- Hold a valid visa to travel to or transit India (if one is required). If you’ve been issued an eVisa it’s a good idea to print out a copy to bring with you when you travel
- Make sure your visa is in the passport you use to travel to India – if you want to use a different passport, you’ll need to make sure you apply to transfer your visa to the right passport before you travel
- We may ask you to show us your visa or travel ticket out of india to a country you can enter at the end of your stay.
- If we ask, show us you have enough money to support yourself while you’re in India.
- Polio vaccination: You may be required to hold a valid polio vaccination certificate If you travel to India from Pakistan, Israel, Kenya, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Afghanistan or Somalia countries.
If your circumstances have changed since you were granted a visa, or if you’re travelling visa waiver and you’re unsure if you’ll meet our requirements for entry permission, you should contact us before travelling to India.
- The Indian e Tourist Visas 30 days, 5 years and 1 year have been restored with immediate effect. Now your application could be processed with top priority.
- e-Business visa, e-Medical Visa and e-Medical Attendant Visa holders can get extended while in India. Applicants are advised to apply for Indian visa extension at least 2 weeks in advance.
- India’s Bureau of Immigration has announced that with immediate effect, foreign nationals who arrive at an Indian port holding non-machine readable passports will be denied entry.
- When you arrive at the airport, your passport will be stamped and an expiry date for your e-visa will be handwritten by an Immigration Officer.
- Check the date that is written on your passport and make sure you leave the country before your visa expires.
- If you overstay your visa you must apply for visa extension or Exit Permit to the FRRO or Superintendent of Police you registered with to get permission to extend / exit the country. You will be fined and may be prosecuted or detained and later deported. If you have overstayed your visa but did not register you must report to the nearest FRRO or Senior Superintendent of Police.
So avoid to overstay on you Visa.