Interactive Voice Response (IVR) service is a cloud technology that supports a business to automate customer interactions for inbound as well as outbound calls. The responses are through pre-recorded voice messages and text-to-speech technology. It functions as per the DTMF input entered by the customers. IVR solution for business interacts with the callers and routes calls to the agents as per request or when needed.
IVR service is a wonderful technology that improves customer service. A business can do multiple things with technology. The technology is feasible for efficiency and accuracy in service delivery. Cloud technology also ensures reduced human involvement and elevates the customer experience. IVR service has existed since the 1970s and has quite improved over the years.
At present, IVR solutions for business have become popular as it supports managing customer interactions that require repetitive tasks like payment reminders, confirming orders, etc. It is designed to offer callers a relevant, personalized, and pleasant customer experience. It supports bringing callers to the relevant response and in some cases the right business representative or the fit agent that has been trained to provide expert advice.
A business can invest in a well-designed IVR to make sure of high-quality customer experience. The customer should easily navigate to the correct option without any wait time. An IVR service provider can help a business ease customers’ minds and solve queries at once preventing repeated calls and boosting First Contact Resolution Rate.
Different Types of IVR Services
IVR service provider offers two types of IVR solution for business. The single-level IVR is the type where the calls are answered with pre-recorded greetings or messages. The second is the multi-level IVR solution that offers a hierarchical structure that helps in expanding the capabilities of resolving customer queries instantly.
The IVR service provider helps a business to grow in the following ways:
An IVR service provider can guide and assist a business to choose the best features that would help the business in growth. IVR solution providers can offer experts to continuously support a business in making the best use of the features for business growth. Some of the features that can be assisted business development are:
1. Multi-lingual Support: Each IVR provider offers different language options to a business that the business can choose from to support their customers. A business can be mindful of the language options keeping in mind its target audience.
Generally, the language options include national, regional, and international languages. With more language options a business can easily expand its market reach in the national as well as international markets. As language is the most important mode of communication, it helps a business connect with more customers.
Multiple language options also make the business more accessible and acceptable to the customers. It helps a business to attract more customers from different geographical as well as language backgrounds. It reduces the communication barriers and can easily offer service to an international audience as well without investing more time and money.
2. Boost Operational Efficiency & Optimization: A well-designed IVR menu can manage calls easily and can accurately redirect calls to the right customers. An IVR service provider can help a business to customize the IVR menu that adds maximum benefit to a business.
It can help with appointment confirmation, payment updates, reminders, etc. It can be integrated with other solutions as well to boost operational efficiency and optimization. An IVR service provider can essentially guide cloud-hosted software that can either edit efficient management of customers while maintaining service standards.
3. Offer Personalized Experience: An IVR service provider can support a business in offering a personalized experience to each customer. The personalized experience can be customized through welcome greetings such as names, predicting the needs of the customers based on past interaction history, etc.
Personalized experience enhances customer satisfaction and helps in strong rapport building with the customers. IVR service providers can support a business in using personalized experiences in an innovative way that brings uniqueness and attracts more clients.
4. Omnipresent: A business can be present in multiple channels with the support of an IVR service provider. It helps a business to be more visible and gain more customer attention. A business can also offer 24×7 support to customers. It also enables a business to offer uninterrupted calls to a large customer base. A business can easily take help and guidance from the service provider as can ensure support at any point of the day and time.
5. Customized Menu: A business can enhance customer satisfaction with a customized menu. Customizing the call flow can be done with several sub-menu options that help to navigate their queries. The menu can help the customers to enable the caller to talk to the experts as per the options selected from the offered menu of multi-level IVR.
An IVR service provider can help a business to customize the menu as per the best interest of the business and the needs of the customers. It can help in customizing the menu in ways that very fewer calls are transferred to the agents which offer the agents more productive time. It also reduces call volumes and helps the business to offer better call service communication. It enhances customer satisfaction with self-help functioning. A business can take assistance from the service provider to make an efficient menu that is
6. Call Routing & Call Recording: With IVR solutions, automated call routing and call recording features help a business to be more efficient. Every call can be directly and automatically routed to experts or specific departments. Call routing helps a business to reduce wait time and offer immediate service delivery.
A business can also record all inbound and outbound calls with an IVR solution. This recorded database can help a business to maintain a strong data set that can be used by a business to conduct training and also research work.
An IVR service provides can help a business to use this dataset in business strategies and marketization. It can also help a business to find out drawbacks or any gaps that can be worked upon for better service delivery.
7. Easy Integration: Every business has different needs as the target audience is different. The business industry and the size of the business determine different strategies that can be initiated for a business. An IVR service provider can guide a business to the best solution that can be integrated with the IVR solution for business. IVR solutions can be integrated with CRM which helps a business to get more leads. A business can also integrate other cloud-based solutions.
8. Economical: An IVR solution provider can help a business to get the solution by offering customized packages at an economical rate. A business can use solutions that fit the needs and budgets of a business. The economical packages support the business in making the best use of the solution to enhance customer satisfaction and business growth.
The IVR service provider can help a business of any size to confidently use the solution without worrying about the cost and other charges. It helps different businesses to rely on the solution to gain benefits and make a business grow.
An IVR service provider offers confidence to a business so that the business can rely on the solution provider. A good provider handles many things that reduce the pressure of a business and helps the business to offer efficient service delivery to the customers.