If you’re planning a trip to Coonoor, you might be looking for the best places to stay. While there are many hotels and resorts in the area, a homestay in Coonoor can offer a unique experience to the best of local life. Here’s why you should consider a homestay over a hotel in Coonoor:
- Truly Local Experience: If you stay at a homestay in Coonoor, you’ll get the opportunity to experience the best of local culture. At a homestay, you’ll be living with a local family that can provide the best insights into Coonoors history, traditions, and food. Unlike hotels, where things are standardized and borderline generic, homestays offer authentic and personalized experiences.
- Personal Attention: Homestays are usually run by families that take pride in providing the best experiences for their guests that are welcoming and comfortable. The hosts of the homestay will offer personal attention, including local tours, and recommendations of the best spots to eat and shop. Also, to add richness to your travel experience, you can interact with the hosts to learn about their lifestyles.
- Unique Spots of Living: You can often find homestays in unique and historic buildings, such as colonial bungalows, tea estates, or traditional homes. These places usually offer a unique accommodation experience that you won’t find in a standard hotel. You’ll get the chance to live in a place that is full of history and character, that will help to make your trip more memorable.
These were some of the benefits of a homestay in Coonoor. Here’s a look at some of the best homestays in the area to narrow down your choices:
- Tea Nest Homestay: If you’re looking for the best homestay in Coonoor, look no further. This homestay is in a tea estate and offers beautiful views of the Nilgiri Mountains. With well-furnished rooms, a garden, and a play area for kids, there’s plenty for everyone. The host of this homestay also offers guided tours of the tea plantations, local treks, and cultural shows.
- Alpinia: A quaint place located in the tea gardens of Coonoor, it is a cozy 3 BHK villa with a beautiful view of the hills. Its vintage interiors give it a warm vibe that makes you feel instantly at home. The beds are large and comfortable and two bedrooms have attached bathrooms.
- Aashirwad: Tucked in the seclusion and calmness of Coonoor, you can lose yourself to the eternal beauty of nature surrounding the Aashirwaad villa. The panoramic view of hills and waterfalls surrounding a private manicured rose garden are few of the many things that are sure to make this home a pure delight.
If you choose the best homestay in Coonoor, it can offer you an experience that is completely different from a hotel stay. Homestays provide an opportunity to experience the local culture and lifestyle, receive personalized attention and assistance, and stay in unique and historic properties. If you’re planning a trip to Coonoor, consider a homestay for your trip, and make sure to check out some of the best choices, such as The Tea Nest Homestay, Sunvalley Homestay, and The Gateway Homestay.