This article compares the two EMR industry giants, eClinicalWorks EMR vs. Centricity EMR. It will help you decide which one is right for your practice. There is no one right answer when it comes to EMR software. We recommend that you outline the clinical goals that you want to achieve with these types of EMR/EHR software.
To help you make the final decision, we’ve given an overview of Centricity EMR vs. eClinicalWorks EMR.
eClinicalWorks EMR & Its Overview
eClinicalWorks EMR can be used by professionals to learn a lot more about patients’ willingness to follow treatment programs, medical management, productivity, and personalized messaging campaigns.
eClinicalWorks is an EMR that conforms to industry regulations and allows for market analysis. It also offers configurable reporting options. The Patient Hub is one of its cutting-edge technologies. It can be used to build a patient’s medical file, giving doctors easy access to all relevant data.
The eClinicalWorks software has been used by more than a million clinicians in America and half a billion internationally due to its market value. It has been adopted by people with special health needs as a standard.
This is an option medical facilities should consider. The core of eClinicalWorks EMR’s unique service is a one-of-a-kind service that primarily addresses the needs of doctors. Management plans that are effective take into consideration a greater number of factors, including the expertise and skills of healthcare staff, the availability of sufficient resources, as well as the range of medical specializations available.
Centricity EMR and Its Overview:
Many EMR/EHR professionals and specialists migrated to Centricity EMR in order to provide the best possible service to their patients. The system offers many useful functions and tools. Centricity EMR is a fully automated suite of products for medical records. Your facility’s efficiency and output will increase eventually.
Centricity EMR, a cutting-edge EMR system, offers a variety of reporting options. It prioritizes user care and allows clinicians to compare their current health status with that of other colleagues in the country. Centricity EMR allows hospitals to conduct salary inquiries and annual employee assessments.
Its usage could assist a wide range of medical disciplines, such as but not confined to cardiologists, electrophysiologists, and others. The Centricity EMR, according to GE Healthcare allows customers to consolidate with numerous highly-rated healthcare centers and specialists. You can view your patient portal and consult with your doctor or nurse to review their general ledger.
eClinicalWorks vs. Centricity EMR Perks
Both Centricity EMR and eClinicalWorks EMR offer a variety of perks. You might be able to determine which system best suits your clinical needs by comparing their perks.
eClinicalWorks EMR Perks:
- Patients can participate in treatment planning and share their problems and thoughts through eClinicalWorks EMR self-service advancements such as SMS and virtual discussions. eClinicalWorks EMR makes it possible for patients to share their medical information without the need for traditional office visits.
- Two-way communication between patients, healthcare providers, and the eClinicalWorks Patient Portal is possible with the eClinicalWorks Patient Portal. eClinicalWorks’ ability to automate scheduling and patient autonomy is often cited as a positive feature.
- Although telemedicine is a well-known benefit, not all EMR systems offer it. eClinicalWorks electronic health record allows remote patient communication. Healthcare would run more efficiently if patients affected by a pandemic or other concerns could have counseling sessions online with their doctor.
- eClinicalWorks EMR makes patient charts easy to create, manage, and integrate. This reduces time spent on chart management. eClinicalWorks EMR can perform the task quicker and in compliance with accepted standards.
Centricity EMR perk:
- Centricity’s electronic medical records have been praised for their ability to help doctors save time and increase their productivity. They make it easier for them to create and implement their unique capabilities for managing patient information. This will allow the team to focus on long-term goals such as improving customer service.
- Analysts can use the reporting system to evaluate patient trends and compare the efficiency of different medical facilities.
- The Centricity EMR makes visualizing data easier with its speech recognition tools and built-in handwriting scanner. Centricity Software’s flexibility means that it can be customized to fit the needs of your clinic. This allows you to use plain language instead of complicated jargon.
- Electronic prescribing allows doctors to inform pharmacies when patients require renewals. Based on the patient’s condition, it can also highlight any potential pharmacological interactions. Centricity’s electronic prescriptions are very popular because they can be used to save time and avoid unnecessary hospital visits. Centricity makes it easier to track prescriptions and reduces the chance of adverse drug interactions.
eClinicalWorks vs. Centricity EMR Review:
Based on user reviews, it is possible to get a better understanding of a system than its users by reading their reviews. Here are the eClinicalWorks EMR reviews.
eClinicalWorks EMR Review:
We have noticed that a search function or patient is often cited in eClinicalWorks reviews as a must-have. It is easy to use, according to many professionals. Many customers also love its simple-to-navigate charts. Customers also love the scheduling options, claim administration functions and payment portals.
- There are a few bugs in e-prescribing
- Sometimes, it can be difficult to keep track of the maintenance checks.
- The wait times for customer support in the ticket system could be longer than expected, and this needs to be addressed.
Centricity EMR Review:
A survey of more than 200 users on trusted software reviews about the product’s performance found that most of them agree with this assessment. Centricity EMR reviews say that the program is easy to use, allowing you to monitor patients and schedule appointments. It also allows you to reach out to your community. Users love the program’s electronic prescription and portability, but the rest of the features are also highly praised.
- Sometimes, the system slows down when there are too many tools being used. It must be restarted. This is an issue that needs to be addressed.
- This system can be difficult to learn.
Take a look at
Software Finder and other providers offer Centricity and eClinicalWorks demo free of cost. If you require professional assistance in selecting an EMR/EHR software or comparing prices for any scenario, any vendor can be reached. Software Finder is a trusted resource with hundreds of satisfied customers. They offer EMR/EHR advice to help choose the right software for you. You can still choose the electronic medical record/health records system that you wish to use.