a) The draft declarations of interest may refer to:
- Recognition of the trajectory of an intermediate institution or organization or neighborhood groups.
- The recognition and/or promotion of the activities or projects developed by an institution, intermediate organization or neighborhood groups.
b) The draft declarations of interest must present some of the following formulas:
- Of municipal interest: When it is necessary to express and acknowledge the interest of the Municipal Government in the project that motivates the declaration.
- Of community interest: When it is necessary to express and acknowledge the interest of the Municipal Government and that which, as considered, the community has on the project that motivates the declaration.
- Of social interest: When in addition to the interest described in the previous formula, the Municipal Government decides to accompany said project with the economic collaboration or material support that is determined.
c) The declaration of interest projects must attach the following documentation from the applicant institution:
1- Copy of the Resolution granted by the Legal Entity.
2- Copy of the Statute.
3- Copy of the Act where it is decided to request the declaration of interest.
4- Summary of the activities carried out by the institution.
5- Copy of registration in the Municipal Registry of Non-Governmental Organizations according to Ordinance 730-CM-97.
d) Of the exceptions to subsection “c”:
The following cases will be excepted from the requirements of subsection “c”:
1- Neighborhood groups without legal constitution will replace the documentation required by a declaration request note endorsed by a minimum of twenty (20) signatures of citizens residing in our city.
2- State institutions will replace the required documentation with a statement request note, signed by the authorities or those responsible for them.
DECLARATIONS OF EVENTS OF INTEREST
a) Projects to declare events of interest must refer to:
- The recognition and promotion of an event organized by an institution, intermediate organization or neighborhood group.
b) Projects to declare an event of interest must present one of the formulas established in article 2, subparagraph “b”, for declarations of interest, and must add the word that frames the activity or the specific topic of the event. Example: Declare an event of municipal and tourist interest.
c) The event declaration projects of interest must attach the documentation of the requesting institution that is established in article 2, subsection “c”, with the exceptions detailed in article 2, subsection “d”.
To this requirement they must add:
1- Description of the event.
2- Start and end date.
3- Program of activities.
4- List of exhibitors or participants.
5- Target population.
d) Projects to declare events of social interest must add the following documentation to what is required in subsection “c” of this article:
1- Proposal for compensation from the organizers of the event to the community.
2- Presentation of a report or conclusions of the event, to the Municipal Council, at the end of it.
e) The events that are declared of social interest will enjoy the exemption from the payment of the municipal fee or fees that correspond to them to pay.
f) Projects to declare events of interest must be submitted at least thirty (30) days prior to the date of the event.