Let’s go camping at Alibaug Beach
Everyone loves going to the beach, right? Life is good when you can spend the whole night on the beach under the stars and moonlight. So what are you holding? It’s time to visit Alibaug Beach Camping for winter fun. Budgeting. Join the Camping in alibaug to enjoy yourself. At Alibaug Campsite, collect more time than goods.
Alibaug’s Best Camping Spot More than 10,000 campers have visited our camp and had a great time. Enjoy a great beach camping experience while enjoying the beauty of Alibaug Beach. Stay in a comfortable, clean, and hygienic tent with a beautiful view of the beach and the great Arabian Sea.
Outdoor activities with a barbecue and music will make your stay more enjoyable. Enjoy Bollywood movies outdoors with a projector and microphone. Job Location: Nagaon Beach, Alibaug.
Calendar of events:
Duration of operation: 2 days and 1 night Nearby attractions include Revdanda Fort, the Portuguese Church, Korlai Fort, Korlai Lighthouse, and Revdanda Murud Beach. Alibaug Park Information:
While camping at Alibaug, you can relax your mind and spirit by watching the mesmerising sunset over the water. Alibaug Campground is about 14 km from the bus station and 30 km from the Mandwa Jetty, offering travellers from the nearby jetty a great weekend getaway.
- Arrival time at the camp is 3:30 p.m., and departure time is 11:00 a.m. Book the package and choose from two- or three-bedroom tents with blankets, pillows, and comfortable beds.
- At the campsite, there are clean and hygienic Indian and Western toilets. You can also swim in the beautiful waters of the sea.
- Participate in fun and exciting beach games and participate in fun indoor and outdoor activities. To make it more pleasant in the evening, spend it with warm lights and music.
- Welcome snacks, vegetarian/vegan BBQ food (200 g per person), vegetarian/vegan food (unlimited), and breakfast will satisfy your appetite. After dinner, enjoy an outdoor movie with projectors and speakers.
- Every weekend, there is live music to make it a wonderful holiday weekend. The campus has 24/7 electricity and good network access.
How do I get there?
Those travelling by private car will receive their Google location in their confirmation email and WhatsApp. This can be used to find your way into the park.
From Mumbai, take a ferry from the Gateway of India to Mandwa Pier. A bus will take you to Alibaug from Mandwa Pier (the bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). You can take a rickshaw directly to the park from Alibaug.
You can take a bus from Pune to Alibaug directly. You can take a rickshaw directly to the park from Alibaug.
- 2:15 PM: Exit from India Gate. Note: The name of the boat is PNP, and it will take you out from Mandwa Pier.
- A bus will take you to Alibaug from Mandwa Pier (the bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). You can take a rickshaw directly to the park from Alibaug.
- 3:30 p.m.: Go to the park with your loved ones and go to the side just to enjoy the area.
- 5:00 p.m.: When you enter, enjoy and see the love and beauty of beach camping. Once you arrive, have your welcome drink. You will be given a bottle of distilled water. Kick back and enjoy a nice cup of hot tea or coffee.
- 5.30 p.m.: Relax and watch the sunset from Beachside Park. This place is still popular for nature photography. Indoor games such as carom, badminton, and volleyball can be played, or you can lie down and relax in the hammocks until evening.
- 7:30 p.m.: It’s time to get up and dance to DJ music.
- 8:00 p.m. Meat (vegetarian, non-vegetarian, or Jewish)
- 9:30 PM: Unlimited Sweet Village will prepare a delicious traditional Indian dinner (vegetarian, non-vegetarian, or Jain).
- 11:00 PM:- Finally, relax by the beautiful bonfire and the amazing sound session on the sand! And this meeting will be one to remember in an incredible way!
- 11:30 p.m.: Get ready for the famous show under the stars.
- Spend the day camping in an open beach tent. (Foam mattresses, blankets, and pillows will be provided.)
Day 2: Leaving the camp
- 07:30: Get up and walk around the park, enjoying the morning breeze.
- 08:00: Take a shower and have a nutritious breakfast. 12:00 p.m
Things to know before going to Alibaug Beach Campground
- There is no place to dispose of waste because the place is very strict on cleanliness, and garbage disposal will be paid for.
- All foreigners must share their passport and visa details before their stay. Any damage to or loss of any property at the resort will be charged at its cost.
- Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Toilets are common for all.
- Fire is common for everyone. ID is required for each guest upon arrival. A PAN card will not be considered valid address proof.