The fast-paced dune buggy Dubai riding in the natural desert is a really exciting and thrilling adventure. The buggies are small, lightweight, and completely safe rides for beginner riders. Its low-pressure tires are best for riding on the sand. You can choose from single buggies and double-seated buggies according to your choice. The tough terrain and the stunning views of Dubai make this adventurous activity more enjoyable.
Why is dune buggy riding so exciting?
The dune buggy riding in Dubai gives you the freedom to explore the spectacular views of the desert at your own pace. You with your friends can enjoy this adventurous activity in the vast desert of Dubai. Follow your instructor’s guidelines, and you can easily navigate through the desert without any hurdle.
Furthermore, you don’t have to be pro at dune buggy riding to enjoy this adventure. As long as you are fit and follow all the instructions and safety rules, you can begin your adrenaline-pumping adventure in the Dubai desert. On top of that, a few minutes of training on operating a dune buggy and different safety gear like helmets and eye goggles are also provided for safety and comfort.
Important considerations before booking a dune buggy
Once you are ready for this adventurous off-road activity, the first thing you need to do is to rent a dune buggy from a reputable rental company in Dubai.
- Choose the rental service according to your timing and area of interest. Some companies provide tour service during the daytime, while others also offer the option to ride at sunset.
- You need to consider the duration of the tour. The longer the hours, the more time you have to explore the natural landscape of Dubai. But rental companies may charge extra for this.
- Some rental companies also provide a package that includes pickup and drop-off service from your hotel and BBQ dinner. So, you can choose from multiple packages according to your choice or budget.
How much do buggy tours in Dubai cost?
The price for buggy tours in Dubai may vary slightly according to the rental company, type of vehicle, or package you choose. However, the average dune buggy rides in Dubai start at $136 for 2 hours, which increases with hours. The excursions include soft drinks and safety gear. Furthermore, the other packages, which include barbecue and live show along with buggy rides, may cost from $201 to $272 depending on the services and length of the tour.
Best time for dune buggy Dubai tour
You can do dune buggy riding in Dubai at any time of the year. However, we recommend avoiding the buggy rides in the scorching temperature of the summer, which makes your adventure unpleasant.
It is best to visit the Dubai desert between November and March when the temperature is glorious. You can do a buggy tour throughout the day, but the mornings and the evenings are the best and coolest times to explore the desert.
Some tips for the best experience of dune buggy Dubai
- Always make an advance booking for the buggy tour to save from discomfort. Also, you can make bookings online and can compare the prices to get the best service at a reasonable price.
- The minimum age for buggy drivers is 10 to 16 years, but an adult must accompany them. Moreover, the drivers must have their passports for identity.
- Wear lightweight and comfortable clothes suitable for the hot weather of the desert. Also, wear sunglasses and a helmet for safety.
- Must carry your camera to capture the spectacular views and beautiful moments of your tour.
In Dubai, there are many extreme sports options for you to have fun, but dune buggy riding is the best for thrill-seekers. That’s why we have briefly explained every important thing about dune buggy Dubai that you should know to enjoy this thrilling experience.