Videos are one of the most popular forms of content on Instagram, and for good reason. They can be a great way to show off your skills or tell a story in a short amount of time. However, creating a professional looking video can be tricky if you don’t have any experience filming or editing videos. In this article, we’re going to teach you the basics of video editing so that you can create high-quality videos on your own!
What you need to make a professional looking Instagram video
To make a professional looking Instagram video, you’ll need the following:
-A camera with a good quality lens
-An editing program like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Premiere Elements
-Some cool effects like motion graphics and transitions
-Good audio recording skills
-A strong storytelling ability
-Instagram account with at least 5,000 followers
How to plan your video
One of the most popular social media platforms is Instagram. With millions of active users and a wide range of opportunities for storytelling, videos are a great way to share your brand’s story and engage with your audience on a personal level.
There are multiple ways to create a professional-looking video on Instagram, but the key is to plan ahead and think about what will best communicate your message.
1. Choose a clear purpose for your video
Before you start filming, make sure you have a clear purpose for your video. This will help you decide which elements to include and help you focus on what will resonate with your audience.
2. Shoot in portrait or landscape orientation
One important decision you’ll need to make before starting filming is whether or not to shoot in portrait or landscape orientation. Portrait orientation is typically used for videos that are meant to be viewed on phones or small devices, while landscape orientation is more suitable for videos that will be shared on larger screens such as Instagram Stories or Facebook Live. It’simportant to choose an orientation that best suits the content and format of your video.
You can try to use download Instagram video to share memories with friends.
Tips for shooting a professional looking Instagram video
To create a professional looking Instagram video, start by setting your scene and wardrobe. A well-lit room with clean walls will help to create a polished look for your video. Avoid using backgrounds and props that are too busy or distracting.
When it comes to filming, use natural lighting as much as possible. Keep your camera moving to avoid appearing stiff or scripted. And finally, make sure your audio is clear and smooth so viewers can easily follow the story line of your video.
Editing your video
Editing your video for Instagram can be a little intimidating if you’re not familiar with the program. There are some basic steps that you should take to make sure your video looks professional.
1. Choose a good quality camera. A good camera will make your videos look better, and you’ll also be able to capture more detail in your shots. If you’re using a phone, try to use a good quality camera app.
2. Choose a good location. The lighting in your video will affect how it looks and will also affect how well the audio captures sound. If you can, try to find a location that has good lighting and isn’t too noisy.
3. Choose a good background. Your background can make or break your video, so choose one that’s appropriate for the topic of your video and that looks nice on Instagram. You can find free backgrounds on sites like pixabay or graphicriver.
4. Set up your shot. Once you have everything set up, start filming! Make sure that everything is in focus and that the sound is clear by checking your audio levels before you hit record.
Sharing your video
If you want to create a professional looking video on Instagram, here are a few tips. First, make sure your video quality is high. Next, use good lighting and a great camera. And finally, make sure your editing is top notch!
It does not have an inbuilt option to save videos which brings the role of an Instagram video downloader. Using these applications or software, users can easily download videos, images, stories, etc.