The IMARC Group provides extensive analysis of the pet grooming industry covering the market trends, investment opportunities, growth trends, statistics, and industry prospects. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on pet grooming market size, share, trends, analysis, growth, demand, statistics, and overview. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the global market.
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report. The market is segmented by size and region. The report provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the market, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2022-2027. The report also includes competitive landscape of major key players in the industry along with emerging trends in the market.
Informed covered in the report:
- Historical market data from 2016-2021
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will drive market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the Keyword market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Upcoming market trends and changes in consumer behavior
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on key players
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart meters market key players
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/pet-grooming-market/requestsample
The global pet grooming market size reached US$ 4.2 Billion in 2021. Pet grooming is a process used to maintain the appearance and sanitization of the domesticated animals. Some of the commonly used pet grooming products include oils, shampoos, deodorants, conditioners, soaps, face washes, combs, brushes, lotions, blades, scissors and dental care kits. They are widely used for washing pets, clipping nails, flea treatments, coloring fur and trimming coats. The services are usually provided at pet stores or veterinary clinics. Regular grooming can prevent swelling, sores, infections and injuries in the ears, teeth and fur of the pets.
Pet Grooming Market Trends:
The global pet grooming market is primarily being driven by the increasing awareness regarding the health, hygiene and physical appearance of pets among consumers. Moreover, various product innovations, such as the launch of herbal and organic grooming products manufactured using natural and sustainably sourced ingredients, are favoring the market growth. Product manufacturers are launching these novel variants to cater to the requirement of pets with sensitive skins. Other factors, including the increasing expenditure capacities of the consumers, along with extensive promotional activities by product manufacturers through social media platforms, are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global pet grooming market to reach US$ 5.8 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% during 2022-2027.
Checkout Now: https://www.imarcgroup.com/checkout?id=4560&method=1
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the industry behaviors of the consumers globally and our estimates about the latest market trends and forecasts are being done after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Ancol Pet Products Limited
- Ferplast S.p.A.
- Groomer’s Choice
- Johnson’s Veterinary Products Ltd.
- Petco Animal Supplies Inc.
- Rolf C. Hagen Inc.
- Rosewood Pet Products
- Ryan’s Pet Supplies
- The Hartz Mountain Corporation (Unicharm Corporation)
- Wahl Clipper Corporation.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Shear and Trimming Tools
- Comb and Brush
Breakup by Pet Type:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Retail Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Others)
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/pet-grooming-market
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800