Most couples do not prefer to visit a gynecologist after a positive pregnancy test. They usually make visits after many of the weeks of pregnancy have passed i.e. after the first trimester. Well, this is not at all a good idea. The Best Gynecologist in Ahmedabad suggests whether it’s just the moment you realize you’re pregnant till maternity and some weeks after that you should regularly conduct visits.
You might be thinking, is it even necessary to make visits during these instances? Admirably, it is! Visiting the best gynecologist in Ahmedabad after a positive pregnancy test consults you with all the necessary information. These include healthy eating habits, types of exercise you should perform to stay fit, do’s & don’ts during pregnancy, which medications to take and which to not, and so much more. This not only ensures your personal health but also makes sure that your newborn stays fit and healthy i.e. without any minor or major uncertainty or diseases.
Although no feeling can match the vibe of having a baby. Additionally, you shall consult the best gynecologist in Ahmedabad and take care of infertility. Further, to ensure safe and convenient pregnancy, it’s better to opt for the best maternity hospital in Ahmedabad like Vatsalya Women’s Hospital. Vatsalya Women’s Hospital caters to provide the best healthcare services to every age group of girls and women from infertility treatment to maternity and hitting puberty to menopause and much more.
What’s the right time to visit a doctor?
Most probably a couple shall visit a doctor after one year of trying. Because this could indicate infertility. Whereas some couples may see a doctor sooner i.e. before one year of trying. Whereas the women who are older than 35 shall visit a doctor immediately after 6 months of trying. This is because fertility starts declining rapidly in the mid to late 30s and 40s. If you miss out on a visit to the best gynecologist in Ahmedabad then it will become difficult for you to conceive. It is said that a fertile 30-year old woman has a high chance of getting pregnant sooner during each cycle, whereas after the age of 40 these chances are significantly decreased.
Others who require medical attention earlier than a year are:
- Women who have irregular or nonexistent menstrual periods, which indicate that their ovulation cycle is not normal. Such women shall schedule a regular visit to the best gynecologist in Ahmedabad.
- Women who have a history of pelvic infections, pelvic adhesions, or endometriosis.
- Women who need to reverse a tubal ligation, have had a tubal ectopic pregnancy, or have a pelvic infection.
- Guys who have abnormal ejaculatory or erectile dysfunction or abnormal semen analysis.
- Men who require surgery to retrieve sperm or undo a vasectomy.
- Needing donor sperm for a single woman.
Women who have experienced two or more miscarriages should also get assistance, even if this is not an infertility issue. If you’re planning to visit the best gynec then do visit Vatsalya Women’s Hospital, the best maternity hospital in Ahmedabad
Since there are two patients with infertility, it is necessary to examine both couples in order to rule out any probable causes. These may consist of:
- Techniques for monitoring a woman’s ovulation.
- Finding anatomical issues such as fibroids or obstructed fallopian tubes.
- Obtaining a sample of semen for sperm analysis.
Using these facts, the infertility expert may suggest one of the following as a means of conception:
- Medications that encourage ovulation in women. Make sure that you are consulting the best gynecologist in Ahmedabad, as many doctors suggest medications that are not appropriate and may lead to other risks. While the best doctor knows exactly what to suggest.
- Surgeries on either spouse, such as those that cure endometriosis, remove fibroid tumors from the uterus, reverse a tubal ligation, or remove cysts from the ovaries.
- Artificial insemination, also known as intrauterine insemination (IUI), or assisted reproductive technologies, such as in vitro fertilization.
- Discussions about lifestyle choices like smoking and being overweight can harm fertility. To make sure conception is carried out successfully, it’s crucial for the couple to quit smoking, drinking, etc. if they do so. Such habits are prone to have a direct impact on your infertility.
Your doctor may advise you on the best course of action for moving forward with your pregnancy plan. Nonetheless, the best gynecologist in Ahmedabad also helps you with the do’s and don’ts that have a direct relation to your infertility. This is all possible only if you consult the doctor at the right time, as it’s not just about pregnancy but several other considerations too.
For further information regarding the right time to meet a doctor. Visit Vatsalya Women’s Hospital, the best maternity hospital in Ahmedabad.