IMARC Group’s latest research report, titled “Aviation Fuel Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on global aviation fuel Market Share.
The market reached a value of US$ 288.60 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 387.60 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.60% during 2022-2027. Aviation fuel is a petroleum-based fuel that is used in an aircraft. This is produced with different combinations of kerosene, kerosene-gasoline, kerosene-biofuel, and others. It helps to reduce the risks of explosion due to high temperatures. It is extensively used by military aircraft and commercial airlines to maximize fuel efficiency and lower operational cost.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at – https://www.imarcgroup.com/aviation-fuel-market/requestsample
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation by fuel, aircraft and end use.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape for Aviation Fuel Market
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
The global market is majorly driven by significant growth in the aviation industry. In line with this, increasing product demand from the military sector and the rising air traffic are other growth-inducing factors. Furthermore, growing investment in research and development activities to manufacture sustainable aviation fuel is offering lucrative growth opportunities. Moreover, the increasing global trade is catalyzing the market growth. Besides this, continual improvements in aircraft fuel-burning efficiency are propelling the market. Additionally, rising investments for better air connectivity in commercial airlines is providing a boost to the market on the global level.
Key Players Included in Global Aviation Fuel Market Research Report:
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd
- BP plc, Chevron Corporation,
- China Aviation Oil (Singapore) Corporation Ltd
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- Neste Oyj
- Oman Oil Marketing Company SAOG
- Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Shell plc
- TotalEnergies SE and Vitol.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/aviation-fuel-market
COVID-19 Impact Overview:
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Fuel:
- Jet A
- Jet A1
- Jet B
- JP 5
- JP 8
Breakup by Aircraft:
- Fixed Wings
Breakup by End Use:
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
TOC for the Aviation Fuel Market Research Report:
- Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global Aviation Fuel Market
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
Who we are:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800