Complete Blood Count: Normal Ranges and Test
The Complete Blood Count Test is a crucial test for measuring the normal ranges of blood components. The main components of blood are Red Blood Cells, White Blood Cells, and Blood Platelets. Along with this, there are some other components like hemoglobin, hematocrit, etc.
The CBC Blood Test Full Form is a Complete Blood Count Blood Test that checks any abnormality in the level of blood components. Any fall or rise in the level of the components of the blood is shown in the report, with the help of which the doctor recommended suitable treatment.
Let’s check out the normal range of CBC tests and their uses.
The Benefits of the Complete Blood Count Test
The main use of the Complete Blood Count test is to check the health of an individual. A blood test determines a patient’s current health condition, whether they are down with any symptoms of blood cell disorder or not. In addition, it measures the rate of blood components.
- The first and the most important role of a Complete Blood Count Test is to detect any type of blood infection or disease in the body. Blood infection and disease are checked with the help of the reports drawn by the report after testing the patient’s blood sample.
- Secondly, the doctor uses a CBC test to monitor a particular treatment being applied to cure a blood cell disorder or infection. The test informs the doctor of the proper functioning of the treatment.
- Thirdly, the doctor also checks whether the previous medications have any adverse effects. If there exists any negative impact, the doctor then suggests prompt treatment.
The CBC Test Price varies on the health centre and also depends upon the health package you choose. However, Redcliffe Labs is a trusted lab in India that offers the test and health packages at a cost that fits the budget. Moreover, the team makes sure that a patient gets 24*7 support.
Let’s take a look at the test and packages that also include the Complete Blood Count Test:-
Test and Health Packages
The test and health packages are as follows:
- CBC Test
It is a single test in which a patient’s blood sample is collected and tested to detect any infection or blood cell disorder in the body.
- Haemogram Test
The Haemogram test is a test comprising of a Complete Blood Count Test as well as an Erythrocytes Sedimentation Rate to determine blood health. Along with this, it contains 27 important tests to give a full update on an individual’s health.
- D-dimer with CBC Test
This health package consists of a CBC test along with a D-dimer test. A D-dimer test checks the problem of blood clotting when the body fails to form a blood clot. A free home sample collection of the test is also available.
- Fever Screening Package
Often, it is seen that a patient with extreme fever gets the victim of a blood infection. Due to this, the doctor recommends a CBC test or fever profile test for the patient dealing with high fever or typhoid. The fever Screening Package consists of 52 essential tests required to determine a patient’s health.
- Basic Body Screening Package
The Basic Body Screening Package has Kidney Function Test, Liver Function Test, and Complete Blood Count test. All these tests report on the proper functioning of the body. The test plays a vital role for those who get ill frequently or with any kind of infection or blood cell disorder.
- Vital Screening Package
The Vital Screening Package has Urine Routine & Microscopy, Liver Function Test, Kidney Function Test, Lipid Profile Test, and Haemogram Test. Kidney and Liver Function Tests check the functionality of Kidneys and LIver, respectively, while the Lipid Profile Test contains the amount of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
All the tests and packages have different prices, but a patient can also go for a CBC test only. One must reach out to the team today to know about the CBC Test Cost.
CBC Test Result
The result of the CBC test detects Blood Cell Disorders that occur due to the rise or fall in the number of blood components. The CBC test detects the following blood cell disorders:-
- Anaemia: It is a condition when the number of Red Blood Cells is reduced, making it difficult for the body to carry oxygen to the other organs. The main symptoms of anaemia are weakness, pale skin, headache, and inflammation.
- Leukocytosis: A condition when the number of White Blood Cells in the body is increased gives rise to Leukocytosis. The signs of leukocytosis are pain, fever, rashes, and wheezing.
- Hemophilia is a condition when the body fails to form a blood clot, and the signs of Hemophilia are deep cut and challenging to heal injuries.
- Thalassemia: It is caused due to low level of hemoglobin in the body, and the signs that alarm the rise of the disease are weakness, abdominal swelling, and dark-coloured urine.
- Von Willebrand Disease: It is a state where the bleeding rate is usually more than average. The main signs and symptoms of Von Willebrand Disease are significant injuries or bruises, bleeding gums, nose-bleeding, and heavy periods in women.
- Sickle Cell Disease: The unusual shape of Red Blood Cells gives rise to various health problems. It is a genetic disorder; the symptoms are infection, swelling, or vision problems.
The CBC test detects all the above-explained diseases and allows the doctors to suggest suitable treatment. The CBC normal range is dependent on the various type of blood components. The report consists of the rate of every component in the blood.
Reserve Your Appointment
If you are currently dealing with the same health issues, you must also connect to the best diagnostic centre for a CBC test. Redcliffe Labs is one of the trusted and reliable health centres that give reasonable CBC Test Price. Get the doctor’s consultation free of cost, along with a free home sample collection.
In addition, the team is always available to give their best service. Call them today to reserve your appointment soon.